VYRUSTHEGR8

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Journey Begins

I'm extremely excited about the way things have been going for me lately. I just joined forces with some of the most talented and respectable people I know(WTF!), my mixtape just released and is doing AMAZING for a first night, PLUS me and MrsTheGr8 are doing very well again. I don't think a man could be any more happy.

BUT, though I know I am happy, I still acknowledge that I should be anything but content. With that being said I am preparing myself for Longer working days , and Shorter sleeping nights(remind me to remember that for a mixtape name...as matter of fact, ill just bold it.). I just hope you guys are all ready to journey with me through this adventure, because I need your support.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY DOPENESS

SUBSCRIBE


ComScore

MUSIC


ComScore

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

FIND ME